Sunday, December 1, 2013

November 24, 2013




What a week. It felt so long, but at the same time, felt like no time at all! There were storms last week. From what I have been told, there were tornados south of here. We didn't get any, but it was pretty windy! As I was driving around, I was super nerves. The wind was so bad that it would rock the car, and I had to focus on keeping the car going where I wanted it. Also, when it rains, it's hard to see the lines on the road. I'm thankful we're not dead yet. With transfers coming up, it I end up getting a new companion, I pray she will be willing to drive in crazy weather, and that she'll be good at it. It's so weird to thing that next week is the last week in the transfer. Oh! Yesterday, I hit my four month mark. It's so weird to think that I have been out four months. It feels like forever, yet, like I just got here. Again, on a mission, time doesn't make any sense.
A crazy thing happened this week. We got mini iPads to use in teaching! How weird is that? It's something to get used to. In all honesty, it's kind of annoying to use, it would be easy to just write things down, but oh well. I'll get used to it. It's pretty interesting though. We're the 11th mission in the world to start using them in proselyting, so we're a part of the pilot program. We're pioneers in this work. What an adventure. We'll get the hang of it. Elder Perry said that his event of all us missionaries coming out and using technology is as remarkable as the first vision. Crazy, eh? What and adventure!
I found out yesterday that one of the sisters is going home tomorrow. She hasn't been feeling well and they found a tumor in her brain, so she needs to go home to get it removed. I hope she will heal quickly. I just love her. She's so sweet.
For the first time, I am beginning to feel calm. Day before yesterday and yesterday, I felt calm. Usually, I'm anxious and panicking all day long. But it has suddenly changed. It feels so good. I feel like a can breath again! I'm finally beginning to get the hang of it. Just a little. One step at a time. Slowly, but surly. :D
Health wise, I'm a little worse. My memory is struggling, energy is slow, and my scoliosis feels worse. But I'll be fine! I'm trying to get a doctors visit soon. I will be up and running in no time! 
Bah!!!! It's snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, I'm figuring out how to stay warm out here. My poor companion is freezing to death, and she's wearing two coats, three scarves, and lots more. She isn't used to this weather. Winter in Italy is nothing. She said you just put on a little jacket. She's super scared to see what this winter will bring. Poor thing.

1 comment:

  1. You poor thing. No matter the devils you faced or hardships that make you face trials. Wells theres a superiour spirit in your gigantic filled HEArt. No one has said anything weird or obscure about the paths you all choose. especially your . Time for a change. The Heavenely father knows what you need and. He blessed you with rich Invredable wisdom and possibly some xtra doe in you. 😊 If you believe this or might you. I always felt you had amazing talent and gift built inside you when we first met. I Do remember like an elephant how super nice you were. Not everyone gets a chance to meet up with a great teach like yourself. Don't be scared no more of threats on the outside world. Nothing could ever even possibly want to tango with Your toughy gospel teams. I prayd a billion dollars land's in your bank account one day. so that you may visit Italy as many times as your like. I pray too. I love that you Know about so much wisdom. You are awesome ok. Don't let one candy bar get you down, just keep your youth and stuff packed nice and neat. Hagar. you look funny in puffy rainy weather's proof costs . just saying . You are the sweetness behind that cloud like puffy coat. I know that. God watches over you like Hawks. and That. my dearest friend. makes me cry . I can never let him down down ever again. His wish was to change my attitude and i think its working this time . So thanks for helping. Your a phenomenal book right by the way. I betcha all your. friends say that to you all the Time😎🔮🎁 please forgive me . If U have startled you about Something . anything. I be live in you such as much. like an Angel . so. lets leave it that way for tonight. God loves you... And. so does some one who cares 🚗. Peace greenie.

    ReplyDelete