Tuesday, October 29, 2013

October 29, 2013


General e-mail: 

This last week was interesting. We ran into someone who was pretty mean. Why she kind of implied that Mormons are brainwashed, I don't know. Where do people get that idea? Hmm.. Anyway, we met a new investigator. She is super nice! Her husband is less active and she has a 4 year old daughter. They are a wonderful family! My testimony has grown a lot this week from simply hearing the testimonies of the other missionaries. I love that I have the opportunity to hear them. They are so strong and it is such a great feeling. I'm so lucky to have this opportunity to be a missionary. It was scary at first, but you quickly learn what an amazing experience it is, and it is so wonderful to watch others change as they learn and  grow closer to their loving Heavenly Father. Only through coming on a mission and serving God all day long can you feel and see these amazing blessings, and grow so much in a short period of time! 
Sincerely, Sister Wells
And here are some pictures!
Loving her mission

Sister Bonvissuto
and Tayla

The Halloween party! The man and woman sitting on each end are investigators. The woman sitting next to me on the left (my left, not looking at the picture left) is Rese. The women crouching next to me on my right is Alicia. Next to her is my companion, Sister Bonvissuto.
P.s. Tayla's companion is from Italy, and seems like a very good companion for Tayla to have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment