Tuesday, August 26, 2014

August 18, 2014

Well, this week was kind of crazy. We just had so much going on. We were running around like crazy. It's hard to recall all that has taken place. Well, lets see here... we had an awesome zone meeting on Tuesday. There are so many missionaries who are going home. It's hard to see them leave. I love them so much and they have worked so hard to serve the Lord. They are just so amazing! I also am so grateful for our mission president. He is so amazing and has such an amazing relationship with God. What an amazing example. :)
On Saturday, we got to help build a house. It was so much fun. I think the people there found it amusing that I as doing so well, and then got to a spot where I needed to hammer a nail through aluminum, and it took me almost 20 minutes to get the silly thing to go through.... Hmm... They said it was about 20, but I think it was a little less. Any way, it was fun. My arm will become so strong! Especially if I get to go and help out again this coming Saturday. We will see. After helping with the house, we had some things to do and then went to the church to help prepare for some baptisms. Three people the Elders were teaching were getting baptized, and we have felt so lucky that we have gotten to help them as well. They are truly amazing people and it has been so amazing to see their faith grow so much!!! It was also very special to see them receive the gift of the Holy Ghost at church yesterday. They can feel and recognize the Holy Ghost already. I'm so proud of them. Satan fought hard before they got baptized, but they pushed through and are doing wonderful. :D Ah!!!! So happy!!!!! It fills me with so much joy. President Woodbury, our mission president, got to come. I asked him if I would have to wait until later that night to find out what was happening with transfers. He said that I would be staying and that Sister North would be leaving. Later that night we got the calls. My new companion with be Sister Beauchamp. Sister North will be transfered to Hyde Park and her new companion will be my last companion, Sister Lepule. How funny is that? :) It's going to be so weird to be here without her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment