Saturday, January 11, 2014

January 06, 2014~ First of the New Year!

General Email:


Want to know how cold it is? The car was saying -7, but it usually
says it's warmer than it really is. The Elders said with wind chill
it's about -45. It's so cold! I'm at the church right now doing email,
and it's freezing. Even the Elders are cold. The car sounded awful. I
was scared to drive it.   We are alive though! This was the first day
we were told to stay inside and do few things. Our apartment is cold,
so it doesn't really matter whether we are here or in the apartment.
This week was a tough one. I didn't realize I was letting myself get
discouraged. I let my faith decrease and I let fear take over, but I'm
fixing that. I think I let myself slip because it was snowing so much,
and I was facing a fear of driving in the snow, but I'll do better.
The trick is to just work. I'm so cold, I don't really know what to
wright. Hmmm.... Oh! The less active we're working with is so stinking
awesome. He's so ready to come to church. He went Sunday and said he
can't understand how he went so long without taking the sacrament.
He's awesome. :)
I love you all! Love,
Sister Tayla Wells


P.s. I (Lacey) received a text on my phone the other day that was from a ward member of Tayla's area who thought we might like a few pictures of her! 
So here are some bonus Photos! 

Companions



She Even Drives In the Snow! 
Trying to stay warm! 
We sure do love this girl of ours!

No comments:

Post a Comment