Monday, January 27, 2014

January 27, 2014

General Email:

Well, I'm in my new area. It's quite the change. My first are was full
of buildings. The only open space was parks. Those were few. This new
area is full of farms! Can you imagine my surprise? Wow. How crazy.
It's a nice little change. The ward members are very kind. There are
such wonderful investigators. They have such wonderful testimonies and
are growing so much, and I have only seen the change over a weeks
span. How cool. My new companion is Samoan. Her name is sister Lepule
and she's super excited and ready to go! :)
Everyone says this weather isn't normal. Today the high is only
supposed to reach -6. Tomorrow is supposed to be worse. Hm. Well, when
I get home, I will appreciate good o'l Utah weather. :)



Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment