Tuesday, July 8, 2014

June 23, 2014

General Email:
I'm out of time again, so I will have to summarize things. On Saturday, we got caught in another storm. We had a flooding warning this time, but didn't realize we were driving into one!!!! It was rain water mixed with sewage. The car was screaming because the water was so deep. We were able to pull into someones drive and get out. We helped someone else who was stuck, and then were given permission to drive through some lawns to avoid the rest of the flooded road. We prayed that the car would have no permanent damage, and our prayer is answered!!! Woo!!!! This car is a trooper for helping us get through two storms. What a trooper. 
We had a zone activity today. I'M SO BURNED. We got to go to the beach. I didn't have any sun screen.. anyway. It was super fun, but then it rained super hard and we all got cought in it. I was probably standing out in pouring rain for a good 40 minutes. Long story there. We got all cleaned up and now I'm e-mailing as quickly as I can. If I don't answer you today, sorry!!!! I'm working on it. Ah!
We met someone two Sundays ago. He's 29. Within a week he has come to institute, church, had a lesson with us, and came to todays zone activity. He really likes it. And it has only been one week... Holy cow!!!
The Spirit is awesome!!!! Did you know that? Super awesome!!!! Also, make sure you study about the sacrament. It's so crazy important, more than any of us can really truly understand. Man, study it up!!! 
Love you all!!! Bye!!!
Sister Wells

No comments:

Post a Comment